http://sanctuaryofacrybaby.blogspot.com/p/webbies.html

Huwebes, Disyembre 29, 2011

Excited!

My father isn't home right now and won't be with us until 12/31/2011. He went to province earlier to accompany a friend. It's okay, he promised he would be home to celebrate New Year with us. But of course, we already started preparing for our Media Noche. I loved my sister's cheese sticks! Yummy! Also, I've missed my mom's Kare-Kare and she's gonna cook that dish for Media Noche! Yeepee!

Booyah! My diet! Urgh! :/

Anyways, food is not all the reason why I'm so ecstatic right now! I just can't wait for my New Year look! I'm planning to wear black and purple glittery eyeshadow, bare cheeks and nude or pink lips! If I'll remember, I'll post a picture of my look! :)

So much to look forward in the year 2012 and so much to forget and throw away in the year 2011. I just hope that this coming year would be a great one for me. :p

XOXO!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento