http://sanctuaryofacrybaby.blogspot.com/p/webbies.html

Linggo, Enero 8, 2012

A Best Friend!

What's the real meaning of the word "Best Friend"? How to be a "Best Friend"? Is there any criteria one should meet before he/she could be called as such? How many best friends can one have?

I don't know what urged me typing this entry right now. I guess, I'd blame this for not having my best friend around for a long time right now. She grew to be fond of going somewhere without me, unlike our college days.

Before, we used to hang out at some random place right after class. On our white uniform, we're going on our comfort place, a place only the two of us enjoyed sharing, a place that no one would ever understand why we loved hanging out there. We even picked our own name for it, "Hatenhara"!

How can lives change so much? I mean, few years ago, our lives seemed connected. It seemed God had really planned us meeting and being best of friends. How can two girls, which dreamed the same dream, dreamed together and fought too hard to achieve those goals just separate their own ways in just a snap?

I so damn miss the good ol' days! But even how much I longed for that person to be back, for that person to realize that I am still here, if she isn't comfortable and happy about it anymore, then she won't do as such! I just so miss my best friend, my sister. We used to say we're "Sisters by Choice". Now, where did the hell that go?

I guess I just have to move on with my life and shake this off. I can't really do anything about it, anyway. It's her choice for detaching me in her life. I think, somehow this is somewhat my bad. There was a time that I totally forgot about her either. Guess it's pay back time for her.

Anyways, life must go on. I'll live it to the fullest and won't sulk about people or things that aren't really for me and won't fit in my life anymore.

Drama much for the first weekend of 2012? Teehee!

Cheer up! xoxo! Much love! Muwah!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento