http://sanctuaryofacrybaby.blogspot.com/p/webbies.html

Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

E C H O

Posted Chapter 3 in Wing for my story ECHO just now. It's a Rated chapter though. I don't know if people are still reading my story. But the heck, I still want to write CE FF's. It's my way of relaxing and drifting off into my own world of imagination.

Things are kinda difficult to handle for me now. I have started my training in Telus and it eats up most of my time. I have a few friends from my co-trainees. However, I'm not that really comfortable with a lot of them. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I think that class is too boring, unlike when I was still training back in Teleperformance. Anyhow, I can careless. I wanted to get a job and that's what I applied for. I can't be too choosy.

xoxo!

1 komento:

  1. You have really done a great work to share the hidden art of the great man. It is really a nice work by them. Thanks a lot for this
    Mercedes Benz 500SEC AC Compressor

    TumugonBurahin