http://sanctuaryofacrybaby.blogspot.com/p/webbies.html

Huwebes, Enero 26, 2012

broken-hearted! :(

S.H.E.'s Ella Chen has been rumored to get married with her boyfriend for months now.
On the 26th, Ella surprised her fans and posted on her micro-blog, "Holding hands, Cherishing the moment, I am really lucky! Yes, I am....finally getting married...Rumors of me getting married have been circulating for quite a while now, thank you everyone for your support ~ I am happy to announce ~ We are really going to get married this year hope that everyone will find true love , and take advantage of each other, take care of each other! Day 4 of New Year. Happy New Year! "

Netizens were happy for Ella and commented, "Congratulations!", "You're finally getting married!", "When's the big day?".

Photo & Source: Ella's QQ Weibo


-> Now, I am going to sleep with a heavy heart. I really dreamed of Ella and Chun to end up together, just like all the other CE Angels out there but I think I just need to accept the reality that it's Alvin Lai who Ella had been in love with and will be getting married to! Sigh!

xoxo! (with tears dripping down my eyes T_T)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento